Warning: Missing argument 3 for avada_change_builder_default_args() in /home/purpleink/public_html/wp-content/themes/Avada/includes/fusion-shared-options.php on line 122
Massachusetts Boat Insurance
Do you enjoy a day on the water? Whether you like spending time on a lake in central Massachusetts or prefer to set sail in a bay off the coast, you want to enjoy your leisure time. At DeSimone Insurance Group, we recommend that all boat owners carry boat insurance. Although the state of Massachusetts doesn’t require this coverage for personal watercraft, the right boat insurance policy can save you time, hassle and money in the event of a boating accident.
Insurance for Your Watercraft
DeSimone Insurance Group offers insurance coverage for a full range of watercraft. We have policies for
- Power boats
- Personal watercraft (Jet Skis)
- Recreational fishing vessels
- Other watercraft
We also understand that you need insurance that covers your activities in the water. If you only use your boat during the warmer months of the year, ask your DeSimone Insurance Group agent about a policy that accounts for wintering of your watercraft. If you enjoy spending long periods of time at sea in your boat, ask about navigational area coverage.
Boat Insurance Features and Options
Many available boat insurance options are similar to options for personal car insurance. DeSimone Insurance Group offers liability coverage for boat owners as well as medical payment options to cover the expense of injuries related to an accident on the water. Other coverage options include
- Physical damage coverage for the repair or replacement of your insured vessel
- Uninsured/underinsured watercraft coverage to protect you, your boat and any passengers in case of an accident caused by an uninsured or improperly insured boater
- Fuel spill liability and wreckage removal to help manage the cost and cleanup related to a fuel or oil spill or a wreck on the water
- Personal effects coverage for personal items and sporting equipment kept on your watercraft
- Unattached equipment coverage for the repair or replacement of essential boating equipment such as lifesaving devices, anchors and oars
- Emergency assistance to help in the event of a breakdown or other mishap on the water
You deserve to enjoy your spare time. Let us help you enjoy it more with the peace of mind that comes from a great insurance policy. Get your free online quote today.