Central Massachusetts Business Insurance
What type of business do you own? Do you employ several people in the state of Massachusetts? Perhaps you operate a home-based business or participate in the direct-sales industry. Do you have commercial insurance to protect you and your business in the event of a mishap or lawsuit? As an independently owned, local insurance agency, DeSimone Insurance Group understands the risks faced by central Massachusetts businesses. We also have the experience and resources necessary to help you find an affordable, efficient insurance and risk-management package.
Risk-Management for Massachusetts Businesses
Insurance is one piece of an overall risk-management plan. As an independent insurance agency, DeSimone Insurance Group works actively with commercial clients to minimize risks before claims are made. Through our risk-management support, many companies can actually lower the overall cost of business insurance.
Customizable Commercial Insurance Packages
We realize that no two Massachusetts businesses have the same set of risks and insurance needs. After providing a risk assessment for your organization, we’ll review your existing insurance package to look for
- Potentially costly gaps in coverage
- Unnecessary redundancies in coverage
- Cost-effective savings options
Then we’ll shop our extensive network of insurance providers for a package that fits your company’s current circumstances. Some of our most popular commercial products include
- General liability coverage, also known as “slip and fall” insurance
- Business property insurance for physical locations as well as inventory and business personal property
- Business owners policies or BOP insurance, which combines general liability with customizable business property coverage
- Commercial vehicle insurance for owned fleets as well as unowned and hired vehicles used on company business
- Workers compensation insurance to protect the health of your employees and nurture a safe, productive work environment
Whether you need a commercial insurance package for your new startup or want a policy review for an existing business, you can count on DeSimone Insurance Group. Contact us today for details. Then let us take care of the insurance so you can focus on running the business you love.