As a locally owned insurance agency, DeSimone Insurance Group takes seriously the importance of area restaurants. Our agents live, work and raise their families here, and we support local Massachusetts eateries with our business. We also support many local cafés, coffee shops, bakeries and other food services by providing great restaurant insurance. Through our network of insurance providers, we offer a full menu of business insurance options tailored to the food industry.
Customizable Policy Options
No two restaurants are exactly alike. A coffee shop has different concerns from a pizzeria while a cafeteria attracts different customers than a fine-dining establishment. A mom-and-pop cafe has different insurance needs than a fast-food franchise. The great news is that we have options to fit all these and more. Our insurance professionals will take the time to learn about your business and then make recommendations tailored to your business.
Available Coverage for Massachusetts Restaurants
DeSimone Insurance Group provides coverage for all your restaurant insurance needs. Popular coverage options in the food industry include:
- Workers compensation insurance to protect employees and employers
- Data loss and identity theft protection to protect your restaurant and your customers
- Equipment breakdown coverage to protect against losses related to mechanical problems
- Business property insurance for brick-and-mortar as well as business personal property and inventory
- Commercial vehicle insurance for owned and non-owned vehicles used on company business
- Liquor liability for establishments that serve alcohol
- Food spoilage coverage
Whether you operate a food truck, own a donut shop, deliver pizzas locally or cater special events, you need the right insurance coverage to protect your business. You feed the people of Massachusetts. Our job is to help you reduce the risks of that responsibility. Call today to learn more, and let DeSimone Insurance Group take care of insuring your restaurant so that you can get back to serving up the food your customers love.