Warning: Missing argument 3 for avada_change_builder_default_args() in /home/purpleink/public_html/wp-content/themes/Avada/includes/fusion-shared-options.php on line 124
Massachusetts Renters Insurance
Whether you rent a house, a townhome or an apartment, you need renters insurance. Many landlords in Massachusetts require tenants to obtain a renters insurance policy before moving in. However, even if your property manager or landlord has no such requirement, a good renters policy can help you save money in a number of ways. Not sure how to choose a policy? Just call DeSimone Insurance Group. Our independent insurance agents work for our customers, so you’ll have someone in your corner as you choose a policy to address your personal risks.
Customizable Renters Policies
The place you call “home” is unique to you. You keep many of your belongings there, and you make memories there as well. Many personal factors affect the coverage you need in a renters insurance policy. For that reason, DeSimone Insurance Group doesn’t match renters with pre-fab insurance policies. Instead, we’ll learn about you and your situation. Then we’ll recommend options that provide coverage for your risks. We’ll even work with you to find deductibles and limits that meet your budgetary needs.
Protection for Renters
Like most types of insurance, renters coverage usually comes with certain standard features. These include
- Additional expenses to help you and family living with you find shelter in the event that a covered disaster renders your rented home uninhabitable
- Belongings coverage to help replace personal items lost, stolen or destroyed in a covered event
- Medical payments coverage to assist in the event that a guest is injured in your rented space
- Personal liability insurance to protect yourself and family members who live with you anywhere in the world
As a full-service insurance agency, DeSimone Insurance Group also offers special options for our valued rental insurance customers. Popular additions to basic coverage include
- Scheduled personal property riders to insure high-ticket and irreplaceable items such as musical instruments, sporting equipment, antiques, heirlooms and collectibles
- Personal umbrella insurance to extend limits and cover risks not addressed by your other personal insurance policies
Don’t risk life without a renters insurance policy. Get your free online quote today. To learn more or speak with an insurance professional, call our office during regular business hours.