All Massachusetts businesses need some form of liability insurance. Even if you operate a home-based business, a general liability policy can provide protection against serious financial loss. Larger companies need coverage to protect against greater liabilities. Professionals who are licensed or certified need to carry some form of errors and omissions insurance. Non-profit organizations and publically traded for-profits need directors and officers (D&O) liability. And the list goes on. DeSimone Insurance Group understands the unique concerns of Massachusetts business owners, and we can help you find effective, affordable liability coverage.
Every business faces risks. In our litigious society, many of those risks involve liability suits. Without the right liability insurance, business owners, officers and board members can incur heavy financial loss and personal damages in the event of a lawsuit.
Fortunately, the insurance experts at DeSimone Insurance Group have connections and resources to help companies throughout central Massachusetts obtain sufficient liability coverage. Some of our most popular commercial liability products include
- General liability coverage for day-to-day operations
- Professional liability (errors and omissions) coverage
- Employment practices liability insurance (EPLI) to protect against employment-related lawsuits
- Directors and officers (D&O) insurance to protect against wrongdoing or misleading statements by officers or board members
- Cyber liability insurance to protect against data breaches, especially those resulting in compromised customer accounts and credit card information
At DeSimone Insurance Group, we work with companies of all sizes, so we understand the difference between liability to protect a sole proprietorship and coverage for a large manufacturing firm. We also work with both for-profit and not-for-profit entities. Our experienced agents will take the time to learn about your organization and make recommendations based on your current situation. Then we’ll stand by you. As your company grows or changes, you can turn to us for policy reviews and help maintaining sufficient coverage. Call today for more information.